André Soder, Geschäftsführer TargetPeople GmbH
"Wir finden die passenden Kandidaten"
E-Commerce Assortment Specialist (m/w) Nordrhein Westfalen
This job is no longer available
Please click here to go to our current vacancies.
Our client is one of the largest and most important international retailing companies. The group employs more than 150,000 people in over 20 countries.
The online/e-commerce development is of strategic importance for the whole group.
We have to fill the position of an „E-commerce Assortment Specialist (m/f).“
- Creation and development of a customer-oriented online assortment in cooperation with the purchase department
- Decision on the online placement of products based on evaluations of web analysis and definition items
- Product definition for online campaigns and deciding on the allocation of promotion spots (website, email, category sites) and definition and briefing of landing pages
- Identify potential for optimization based on KPI analysis (eg, conversion optimization, cost reduction potentials) and implementation of related measures
- Competition monitoring (stationary and online)
- Definition of customer-relevant product informations (product images / text / attributes) and coordinating the allocation of the content
- Briefing and managing agencies
- Min. 2 years of experience in category management OR
- Min. 2 years of experience in management of online shops
- Preferably experience in online product sales
- Experience in managing complex projects and managing a variety of interfaces to other departments
- Technical know-how, especially in the area of databases
- MS Office know-how (Word, Excel, Access)
Ansprechpartner: Andre Soder
If you are interested in this position please send us your resume or contact your contact person.