André Soder, Geschäftsführer TargetPeople GmbH
"Wir finden die passenden Kandidaten"
E-Commerce Merchandising Manager (m/w) - Nordrhein Westfalen
This job is no longer available
Please click here to go to our current vacancies.
Our customer is in Europe the number 1 reseller in his branche of trade with 11.000 associates and active in both Contract Sales and Direct Sales in Europe. The International Division sells office products and services through direct mail catalogues, contract sales forces, internet sites and retail stores, using a mix of company owned operations, joint ventures, licensing and franchise agreements, alliances and other arrangements.
- Provide operational support for all web related merchandising activities in a assigned assortment
- Establish and manage a product assortment for use by all customer segments online
- Create compelling customer touch point assortments and materials that maximise profitable sales opportunities, customer growth and retention, and business development
- Managing and developing the designated product categories and customer groups online, ensuring good practice in sku and vendor lifecycle management, and creating a compelling customer proposition on all our web touchpoints
- Works with webshop Team to ensure all products are visible in all related web activities
- Ensure pricing, pictures, icons, webcopy, product videos are in the webshop based on overall category strategy
- To define monitor and operate the online product strategy, delivering optimal growth and profitability, and offering a compelling customer proposition
- Developes promotional tactical plan for featuring products in the webshop
- To use personal skills, knowledge and abilities to drive profitable sales growth and achieve set targets and KPIs within the designated categories
- Experience of working within a merchandising team involved with product and vendor management
- Good understanding of online marketing and product placement online
- Experience working in either a B2B or B2C retail, distance selling or contract based business
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work competently with financial and statistical information, scrutinising it for areas of opportunity and creating action points from the discoveries
- Fluent knowledge of English, spoken and written
- Analytical and interpretative; looking at issues in a logical and objective manner and being able to identify key causes and potential solutions quickly
Ansprechpartner: Andre Soder