André Soder, Geschäftsführer TargetPeople GmbH
"Wir finden die passenden Kandidaten"
Head of CRM – Berlin
Our Client is one of Europe’s fastest growing, free-to-use, travel search platforms and apps, providing users with the best value for money international travel deals. Since its inception in 2012, the company has grown to become the largest online travel community in the world. The Group continues to expand its online presence in Germany, UK, Netherlands, Austria, Italy, Poland, France, Spain, Switzerland, and most recently, the USA. Their 200 employees from 33 different countries work on 10 websites in 7 different languages.
For the improvement of their CRM activities they are looking for a „Head of CRM (m/f/d)“:
- Develop a holistic CRM strategy focusing on personalisation and automation
- Define project plans and roadmaps to ensure execution of our CRM strategy in accordance with our technical infrastructure and aligned with all stakeholders (product, content and marketing teams)
- Further refine existing approach of customer profiling
- Improve the lifetime value of our customers through highly targeted communication across all CRM channels (App push, WhatsApp, Facebook messenger, E-Mail, etc.)
- Lead and develop our CRM team (currently 4 full time and 1 working student)
- Ensure constant optimisation of CRM performance numbers through data analysis and agile experimentation
- You have at least five years of working experience in the field of CRM and at least two years of experience leading a team
- Deep understanding of at least one of the following CRM channels (App push, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Email) and the relevant KPIs is a minimum requirement. We prefer someone with broad experience.
- Experience in developing or implementing a holistic CRM infrastructure
- You have a strong technical background and worked with APIs and data feeds before
- Superb project management skills. You know how to define project plans, set technical requirements, keep all stakeholders in the loop and which tools best to use to keep track of progress
- Data-driven person with great analytical skills
- Very good English skills
- An extra plus would be: Experience with recommendation engines
Ansprechpartner: Stephanie Wormit
Bei Interesse an dieser Position schicken Sie uns bitte Ihre Bewerbung oder kontaktieren Sie Ihren Ansprechpartner.