Mail Order Marketing Manager – Bordeaux
Dieses Stellenangebot ist leider nicht mehr verfügbar
Our Client is one of the worldwide bigger player in providing high value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products. With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 18 working languages, they provide a very diverse and multi-cultural environment with on-going training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
For the office in Bordeaux (France) we are looking for a „ Mail Order Marketing Manager (m/w)”. From Bordeaux the EMEA / APAC market is managed with over 20 countries.
- The Country Marketing Manager will manage, coordinate and optimize marketing campaigns (Mailings) in Europe.
- She/he will have full P&L ownership for all campaigns in her/his assigned European countries.
- She/he will have a proven track record in setting and achieving quantifiable direct marketing performance objectives.
- Manage and coordinate all mail order marketing campaigns for assigned European countries.
- Develop, manage and implement European marketing plans, acting as the Customer Acquisition Manager and working closely with the Email Manager, Telemarketing Manager and WEB Manager to develop an integrated contact strategy across all channels.
- Maximize customer retention, customer life time value.
- Maximize customer acquisition campaigns.
- Maximize profit on Mail Order Campaigns by testing new products, new marketing concepts/offers, new carriers, new targets
- Track and analyze results of test marketing programs and recommend programs to be expanded.
- Coordinate creation and translation of marketing promotions and tests.
- Own the competitive research for assigned European Countries à Monitor consumer, industry and competitive behavior in the European markets (external focus) and fully understand our markets (outside market industry).
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; designs work flows and procedures.
- Project Management - Project management skills and ability to multi-task across projects and products.
- Team player - able to work on multi-part projects with multiple teams and able to ensure that project deadlines and budgets are met.
- Judgement - Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent and at least 8 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of the European Market and International Direct Marketing Experience is required.
- Mail order experience is mandatory
- English ideally fluent in spoken and written