Online Marketing Manager SEA (m/w) Berlin
This job is no longer available
Please click here to go to our current vacancies.
Our client is an international market leader and a multi-channel media company with a broad thematic range. The wide range of products with high-quality content is through various channels such as online, print (ads) and TV formats (call-in) (based shopping) advertised.
The AG is listed as a “hidden champion” and there is already a high-caliber management team of the online industry.
- Manage and optimize Google AdWords campaigns (SEA / SEM) for performance targets
- Monitoring and analysis of search activities
- Continuous optimization of existing processes and campaigns
- Control and manage the SEA Agency
- Advertising effectiveness analysis, management reports and presentations
- Budget and revenue responsibility
- Monitoring and identification of new trends in search engine marketing
- Interface to online sales and content management
- Expansion of online marketing activities for the foreign subsidiaries
- University degree with an economic focus or study of computer science or a similar education
- Several years experience (3-5 years) in a similar position
- Strong process knowledge and analytical skills
- Responsible behavior and convincing manner
- Experience working with web analytic tools and Google AdWords
- Ability to work independently, team spirit and a high level of initiative and reliability
- Conceptual and analytical skills
- Strong focus to achieve goals