Online Sales Manager (m/w) Nordrhein Westfalen
This job is no longer available
Please click here to go to our current vacancies.
Our client is a pan-European multi-channel retail company with headquarters in North Rhine Westphalia. The company generates in twelve European countries with about 7,000 employees a sales of over one billion Euros.
The online/e-commerce development is of strategic importance for the company.
We have to fill the position of an “Online Sales Manager (m/w).”
- Full sales and profit responsibility for the online shop assortments
- Strategic development of the online shop assortments
- Revenue and earnings responsibility for the optimum design, planning and implementation of the marketing range in consideration of current events, seasonality and competitive activities
- Responsibility for the Online-Shop-commercialization on assortment level
- Development of innovative and differentiated range of ideas and concepts
- Ongoing competition monitoring and purpose of deriving action optimizations
- Creation and development of KPI- and analysis reports
- Ongoing development of new innovative onsite advertising actions
- Expertise in Purchasing / Product Management / Category Management / E-Sales
- Studied business administration / economics is an advantage
- Experience in online business is a must
- Used to work analytical based on goals and high motivation to exceed these
- Strong strategic and conceptual ability
- Clear, transparent and conflict-enabled communications