André Soder, Geschäftsführer TargetPeople GmbH
"Wir finden die passenden Kandidaten"
Print Merchandising Manager (m/w) – Nordrhein Westfalen II
This job is no longer available
Please click here to go to our current vacancies.
Our customer is in Europe the number 1 reseller in his branche of trade with 11.000 associates and active in both Contract Sales and Direct Sales in Europe. The International Division sells office products and services through direct mail catalogues, contract sales forces, internet sites and retail stores, using a mix of company owned operations, joint ventures, licensing and franchise agreements, alliances and other arrangements.
- Establish and manage a product assortment for use by all customer segments for printed touch points
- Create compelling customer touch point assortments and materials that maximise profitable sales opportunities, customer growth and retention, and business development
- Managing and developing the designated product categories across all channels and customer groups, delivering optimal growth and profitability, ensuring good practice in sku and vendor lifecycle management
- To use personal skills, knowledge and abilities to drive profitable sales growth and achieve set targets and KPIs within the designated categories
- To define monitor and operate the offline product strateg and offering a compelling customer proposition
- Developes promotional plans for our Mailorder business based on existing mailplans
- Prepares price files for a assigned product category
- Experience of working within a merchandising team involved with product and vendor management
- Experience working in either a B2B or B2C retail, distance selling or contract based business
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work competently with financial and statistical information, scrutinising it for areas of opportunity and creating action points from the discoveries
- Fluent knowledge of English, spoken and written
- Achievement/results orientation; the ability to deliver results with energy and drive, to act decisively
- Analytical and interpretative; looking at issues in a logical and objective manner and being able to identify key causes and potential solutions quickly
Ansprechpartner: Andre Soder