André Soder, Geschäftsführer TargetPeople GmbH
"Wir finden die passenden Kandidaten"
Product Lifecycle Specialist (m/w) – Nordrhein Westfalen
Dieses Stellenangebot ist leider nicht mehr verfügbar
Klicken Sie bitte hier um zu unseren aktuellen Vakanzen zu gelangen.
Our customer is in Europe the number 1 reseller in his branche of trade with 11.000 associates and active in both Contract Sales and Direct Sales in Europe. The International Division services through direct mail catalogues, contract sales forces, internet sites and retail stores, using a mix of company owned operations, joint ventures, licensing and franchise agreements, alliances and other arrangements.
- Manage the product lifecycle across the country or region
- Runs regular analysis on product profitability and efficiency
- Works actively together with Procurement & Supply Chain to maximize efficiency of product assortments
- Support the Assortment Manager in efficiently managing the assortment and product lifecycle
- Ensuring good practice in sku and vendor lifecycle management
- Responsible for all operational aspects of the product lifecycle within the region BNLXDACH
- Manages the product lifecycle of all products within the region
- Experience of working within a merchandising team involved with product and vendor management
- Experience working in either a B2B or B2C retail, distance selling or contract based business
- Knowledge of products and of the office products industry preferable
- Ability to work competently with financial and statistical information, scrutinising it for areas of opportunity and creating action points from the discoveries
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Analytical and interpretative; looking at issues in a logical and objective manner and being able to identify key causes and potential solutions quickly
- Communication; the ability and confidence to communicate with colleagues across the business and to suppliers/external parties
Ansprechpartner: Andre Soder