André Soder, Geschäftsführer TargetPeople GmbH
"Wir finden die passenden Kandidaten"
Promotional Product Manager – Bordeaux
Our Client is one of the worldwide bigger player in providing high value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products. With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 18 working languages, they provide a very diverse and multi-cultural environment with on-going training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
For the office in Bordeaux (France) we are looking for a „Promotional Product Manager (m/w)”. From Bordeaux the EMEA / APAC market is managed with over 20 countries.
- The Product Manager’s job entails providing product support for all marketing programs across all sales (mail order, web and telesales) channels in Europe.
- The Product Manager will be responsible to define and deliver a product-marketing plan that combines an in-depth understanding of the market, competitive landscape; and key business requirements, necessary to recommend products that effectively support marketing’s goals.
- Product recommendations will include pricing, competitive analysis and market information.
- The Product Manager must continuously scan the market and adjust existing offers and/or create new offers to drive sales growth.
- Developing product recommendations based on market and competitive research, feedback from telesales, feedback from new product team, feedback from vendors
- Rationalizing the product offering for our core product lines: Writing, Calendars/Dated, Stationery, Utility (key-tags, knifes, lights), Tech, Bags and Drinkware
- Managing all phases of the product life cycle; from introduction to phase out
- Sourcing externally or developing internally those product recommendations
- Staying current with hot product trends
- Analyzing core competitor’s product offering, pricing and trends
- Recommending base pricing for all new products and on strategic or high volume products providing an in-depth pricing & competitive analysis
- Supporting tactical execution around product expansion including but not limited to: Catalogs, package inserts, sample mailings, emails, web promotions and calling campaign
- Proven experience in sales and marketing with an emphasis on promotional product development
- Experience in a high volume, multi product environment
- Experience leading product launches
- Dynamic and decisive, as well as highly collaborative, with ability to work within multiple cross-functional teams
- Analytical background with strong data analysis experience
- Marketing discipline, process and product commercialization expertise
- Adaptable to a fast-paced, high-growth, changing environment with a positive, change agent mentality
- Excellent written and oral communicator in both large and small group settings
- English ideally fluent in spoken and written
Ansprechpartner: Stephanie Wormit
Bei Interesse an dieser Position schicken Sie uns bitte Ihre Bewerbung oder kontaktieren Sie Ihren Ansprechpartner.