André Soder, Geschäftsführer TargetPeople GmbH
"Wir finden die passenden Kandidaten"
Promotional Product Manager – Bordeaux
Dieses Stellenangebot ist leider nicht mehr verfügbar
Klicken Sie bitte hier um zu unseren aktuellen Vakanzen zu gelangen.
Our Client is one of the worldwide bigger player in providing high value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products. With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 18 working languages, they provide a very diverse and multi-cultural environment with on-going training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
For the office in Bordeaux (France) we are looking for a „Promotional Product Manager (m/w)”. From Bordeaux the EMEA / APAC market is managed with over 20 countries.
- The Product Manager’s job entails providing product support for all marketing programs across all sales (mail order, web and telesales) channels in Europe.
- The Product Manager will be responsible to define and deliver a product-marketing plan that combines an in-depth understanding of the market, competitive landscape; and key business requirements, necessary to recommend products that effectively support marketing’s goals.
- Product recommendations will include pricing, competitive analysis and market information.
- The Product Manager must continuously scan the market and adjust existing offers and/or create new offers to drive sales growth.
- Developing product recommendations based on market and competitive research, feedback from telesales, feedback from new product team, feedback from vendors
- Rationalizing the product offering for our core product lines: Writing, Calendars/Dated, Stationery, Utility (key-tags, knifes, lights), Tech, Bags and Drinkware
- Managing all phases of the product life cycle; from introduction to phase out
- Sourcing externally or developing internally those product recommendations
- Staying current with hot product trends
- Analyzing core competitor’s product offering, pricing and trends
- Recommending base pricing for all new products and on strategic or high volume products providing an in-depth pricing & competitive analysis
- Supporting tactical execution around product expansion including but not limited to: Catalogs, package inserts, sample mailings, emails, web promotions and calling campaign
- Proven experience in sales and marketing with an emphasis on promotional product development
- Experience in a high volume, multi product environment
- Experience leading product launches
- Dynamic and decisive, as well as highly collaborative, with ability to work within multiple cross-functional teams
- Analytical background with strong data analysis experience
- Marketing discipline, process and product commercialization expertise
- Adaptable to a fast-paced, high-growth, changing environment with a positive, change agent mentality
- Excellent written and oral communicator in both large and small group settings
- English ideally fluent in spoken and written
Ansprechpartner: Stephanie Wormit
Bei Interesse an dieser Position schicken Sie uns bitte Ihre Bewerbung oder kontaktieren Sie Ihren Ansprechpartner.