André Soder, Geschäftsführer TargetPeople GmbH
"Wir finden die passenden Kandidaten"
Senior Data Miner – Bordeaux
Dieses Stellenangebot ist leider nicht mehr verfügbar
Klicken Sie bitte hier um zu unseren aktuellen Vakanzen zu gelangen.
Our Client is one of the worldwide bigger player in providing high value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products. With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 18 working languages, they provide a very diverse and multi-cultural environment with on-going training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
For the office in Bordeaux (France) we are looking for a „Senior Data Miner (m/w)”. From Bordeaux the EMEA / APAC market is managed with over 20 countries.
- Create predictive and descriptive models on all contact channels
- Be proactive and give advice on the statistical methods to be implemented, and, if needed, the tools to use (SAS, SAS Enterprise Miner, R…)
- Make some recommendations to the marketing team for the use of these models
- Create processes to manage the monitoring and maintenance of these models
- Optimize our prospective campaigns/mailings by:
- Work closely with the list brokers to optimize the models built externally (big data, statistical methodology)
- Creating and testing propensity score internally on multiple markets/countries with associated recommendations
- Evolve the multichannel contact strategy by providing the marketing team decision-making tools
- Conduct ad-hoc studies on customers behaviour to optimize the campaigns and learn to know our customers better
- Create and maintain campaign reports (back analysis) with the ROI and report the results to the Marketing Manager with some recommendations for future mailings/campaigns
- Work in collaboration with the other teams of the company in various locations worldwide
- Monitor the trends/new statistics technics and big data
- Rigorous and organized, with an analytical mind
- Autonomous, with the ability to come up with new ideas and carry new data projects to reach the company goals
- Marketing interest/sensitivity to understand the strategic stakes/issues
- Solid skills in predictive and descriptive modelling and datamining
- Strong knowledge in SAS and SAS Enterprise Miner and, if possible, in SAS Visual analytics
- Fluent in English
- Ideally 10 years of experience as dataminer/data analyst in a marketing team
Ansprechpartner: Stephanie Wormit
Bei Interesse an dieser Position schicken Sie uns bitte Ihre Bewerbung oder kontaktieren Sie Ihren Ansprechpartner.