André Soder, Geschäftsführer TargetPeople GmbH
"Wir finden die passenden Kandidaten"
Senior Data Miner – Bordeaux
Our Client is one of the worldwide bigger player in providing high value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products. With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 18 working languages, they provide a very diverse and multi-cultural environment with on-going training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
For the office in Bordeaux (France) we are looking for a „Senior Data Miner (m/w)”. From Bordeaux the EMEA / APAC market is managed with over 20 countries.
- Create predictive and descriptive models on all contact channels
- Be proactive and give advice on the statistical methods to be implemented, and, if needed, the tools to use (SAS, SAS Enterprise Miner, R…)
- Make some recommendations to the marketing team for the use of these models
- Create processes to manage the monitoring and maintenance of these models
- Optimize our prospective campaigns/mailings by:
- Work closely with the list brokers to optimize the models built externally (big data, statistical methodology)
- Creating and testing propensity score internally on multiple markets/countries with associated recommendations
- Evolve the multichannel contact strategy by providing the marketing team decision-making tools
- Conduct ad-hoc studies on customers behaviour to optimize the campaigns and learn to know our customers better
- Create and maintain campaign reports (back analysis) with the ROI and report the results to the Marketing Manager with some recommendations for future mailings/campaigns
- Work in collaboration with the other teams of the company in various locations worldwide
- Monitor the trends/new statistics technics and big data
- Rigorous and organized, with an analytical mind
- Autonomous, with the ability to come up with new ideas and carry new data projects to reach the company goals
- Marketing interest/sensitivity to understand the strategic stakes/issues
- Solid skills in predictive and descriptive modelling and datamining
- Strong knowledge in SAS and SAS Enterprise Miner and, if possible, in SAS Visual analytics
- Fluent in English
- Ideally 10 years of experience as dataminer/data analyst in a marketing team
Ansprechpartner: Stephanie Wormit
Bei Interesse an dieser Position schicken Sie uns bitte Ihre Bewerbung oder kontaktieren Sie Ihren Ansprechpartner.