Team Leader Webshop Development Frontend (m/w) Hamburg
This job is no longer available
Please click here to go to our current vacancies.
Our client is a young and creative e-commerce company with high growth potential. Currently the company has 80 employees and operates 10 different online shops with over 10,000 items.
The development of the customer base, turnover and profits in recent years took place rapidly.
There are flat hierarchies, a professional and focused environment. The work is characterized by teamwork, but also act independently with a high decision latitude. Ideal for candidates who like to develop and implement their own ideas.
The company offers challenging tasks and an attractive income. A company car is negotiable.
- Design and development of dynamic webshop pages
- Design and implementation of technical innovations at the frontend
- Design and programming of interactive modules and tools
- Testing, quality of the software developed
- Coordination of internal staff for implementation of design and IT concepts
- At least 5 years experience in front-end development and the Microsoft environment (in an object oriented language, preferably VB.NET)
- Extensive practical experience in the integration and Web services development
- Good understanding of the structures and the technology in the backend
- Teamwork, a fast learning ability and enthusiasm for the development and implementation of innovative solutions