André Soder, Geschäftsführer TargetPeople GmbH
"Wir finden die passenden Kandidaten"
Teamleader Business Intelligence and Market Research m/w
Dieses Stellenangebot ist leider nicht mehr verfügbar
Klicken Sie bitte hier um zu unseren aktuellen Vakanzen zu gelangen.
Our customer is in Europe is the number 1 reseller in his branche of trade with 11.000 associates and active in both Contract Sales and Direct Sales in Europe. The purpose of the position is to provide the organization with actionable insights and conclusions for assortment, customer and campaign planning and controlling. To track the regional market environment as part of the overall strategic planning process. To actively contribute on continuous Business Intelligence Strategy development to improve the efficiency of the customer, contact and touchpoint mix.
- Analyses the touchpoint, campaign and customer segment performance with standardized and ad
- Reviews and analyses reports for regular agent performance measurement and develops guidance
- Provides all analysis and actionable insight in a European wide agreed format and publishes it for best practise sharing
- Establishes and reviews processes for data quality improvement and identifies data inconsistencies
- Creates customer segmentations (tiers) to identify target groups for different contact strategies and touchpoint mix and enhances statistical models with the European team to drive recommendations
- Market Research - Develops and executes surveys for markets, competition and determines
- Provides the Business Intelligence European team with requirements for system and data
- Provides input for the budget and forecasting process in terms of customer and revenue numbers including insights into the underlying metrics
- Up-to-date information about regional market indicators such as trends, customer needs and
- Turn complex information/facts into clear findings
- Support the company‘s sales and profitability result by designing and analyzing dashboards
- At least 3 - 5 years leadership experience and proven project leadership experience
- Working experience in an analytical position
- Sales and marketing experience gained in an international business to business environment
- Management experience, ability to motivate and manage a team of analytical experts
- Practical experience with analytical CRM, SQL and statistical methods and tools
- In-depth knowledge of analytical software packages such as SAS/SPSS
- Knowledge of relational databases, SQL and data warehouse design
- Ability to undertake statistical data analysis
- Ability to generate effective business decisions from available analysis in order to shape and
- Present findings out of analytical results in an understandable way
- Knowledge of the English language (spoken and written).
Ansprechpartner: Andre Soder