André Soder, Geschäftsführer TargetPeople GmbH
"Wir finden die passenden Kandidaten"
Team Leader Webshop Development Backend (m/w) Hamburg Germany
This job is no longer available
Please click here to go to our current vacancies.
Our client is a young and creative e-commerce company with high growth potential. Currently the company has 80 employees and operates 10 different online shops with over 10,000 items.
The development of the customer base, turnover and profits in recent years took place rapidly.
There are flat hierarchies, a professional and focused environment. The work is characterized by teamwork, but also act independently with a high decision latitude. Ideal for candidates who like to develop and implement their own ideas.
The company offers challenging tasks and an attractive income. A company car is negotiable.
- Development and optimization of the backend of current 10 webshops, as well as various internal tools
- Responsibility for design / solution of business applications and features of the shops
- Manage several interfaces
- E-commerce (payment systems, interfaces / APIs, high performance websites, security)
- Exploration, evaluation and operations of new technologies and techniques
- Ensure fault-free operation of the sites
- Development of the shops, including any long-term, technological and strategic aspects in cooperation with the management
- Studies of (media) computer science or equivalent education or skills
- Enthusiasm for the Internet and its enabling technologies
- Very good knowledge of VB.NET or C-Sharp, SQL Studio and jQuery
- Good Knowledge in CSS, html, API logics
- Several years of experience in backend development of web shops
Ansprechpartner: Andre Soder