Interim Manager & Freelancer
The expertise of our consultants and interim managers lies primarily in the areas of online marketing (SEA, SEM, SEO, affiliate, display advertising, mobile, social media), e-commerce (web shop and portal management), business intelligence (database marketing , data mining, data warehouse, risk management) and CRM customer relationship management (mail order, direct, dialogue and multi-channel marketing as well as advertising -Art-Text).
Typical responsibilities of our interim managers include:
- Reorientation and restructuring of companies or divisions
- Project management, including implementation of reporting systems, IT process optimization, data warehouse setup, establishment of subsidiaries in other countries, realignment of online and offline new business efforts, establishment or expansion of content management systems, etc.
- Bridging of vacancies or temporary support of management
- Support or assistance in generation changes
Temporary management for specialists and executives
The temporary use of specialists and managers as part of interim management is particularly efficient for companies when specialists are only needed for a limited period of time. For example, interim managers are available as temporary consultants with their knowledge and experience if a specific project seems to have reached a dead end. Or they strengthen a team of permanent employees as specialists for a certain period of time – for example as an additional member or as a substitute for a colleague. When recruiting the right temporary specialist or manager for your company, targetpeople provides you with qualified and vacant managers within a short period of time.
Examples of mediated interim managers / freelancers:
- Chief Marketing Officer – bridging until the start of the new CMO (CRM, SEA, SEM, SEO, strategy, conception, management of the teams of 30 employees in total)
- Native English Copy Writer – Development of an English master version for European communication strategy
- Senior Graphic Designer – Development of a corporate design as part of a repositioning
- Development of the CRM department
- Business Intelligence – further development of data warehouse
- Database Marketing Manager – SQL and SAS analyzes regarding customers and assortment
- Online Marketing Manager – Development of online marketing SEM and SEO (Google Adwords and search engine optimization)
- Head of Marketing – maternity protection
- Management and integration of e-commerce fulfillment
Interim management protects company resources
Especially in companies of many years experience, fixed structures have been established over time that perfectly cover the usual processes of the company. However, if a project is pending that is outside of normal corporate practice or if temporary representation is required, these systems quickly reach their limits. In addition, it is not very practical to install a new department within the company or to organize the recruitment of permanent employees who are only supposed to do a specific task and are then no longer needed. The use of an interim worker who manages the project, is available as a consultant or can carry it out independently thus sparing the company’s resources considerably.
Finding the right interim manager with targetpeople
targetpeople has an extensive pool of qualified interim managers and freelancers and can quickly present you with suitable candidates.
Our spectrum ranges from the recruitment of industry-experienced generalists to highly qualified experts and executives who have held high positions in the company for many years. Whether you are a freelancer or interim manager, thanks to the many years of experience of our personnel consultants, you will find the right person for your company with targetpeople.